PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
Designed for ease of use, the OMNIKEY 5025CL reader works with existing low-frequency physical access control cards such as HID Prox, enabling smooth implementation of logical access applications using ID cards.
The 5025CL reader ensures greater stability, durability, and compliance and can be used as a replacement for the existing OMNIKEY 5325 CL family.
The solution provides full CCID support and allows the usage in PC, as well as thin- and zero-client environments.
The reader’s pocket size and modern, stylish color options allow for seamless integration into different corporate environments, including offices and production floor areas.
We sell all EMV software for this OMNIKEY 5025CL + Java cards + dumps in our shop here, feel free to look around and ask us questions.
OMNIKEY 5025CL FEATURES:
– 125 kHz proximity technology
– Small form factor design.
– Native CCID implementation supporting PC.
– 5325 CL backward compatibility.
– Reads a unique number from HID Prox cards.
– Smart accessories – adhesive plate, screw mount, and cardholder.
– Tap-and-go use as well as permanent “card present” mode.
– Supports WINDOWS, LINUX, and MAC operating systems.
OMNIKEY 5025CL PACKAGE:
- 1 x Brand New OMNIKEY 5025CL.
We will ship this to you tracked the following day AFTER you make the payment, we cannot make it any quicker there is no exception to this, please don’t ask.
If you will have any questions please Contact Us after placing your order.
Sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly, although it’s rare it does happen from time to time, if this happens in your case please inform us and we will remedy the problem.
OUR TERMS FOR THIS:
You will be covered under our replacement guarantee if something goes wrong and that is not your fault, just talk to us.
WHAT IS CLASSED AS A VALID PROOF?
- Make sure the problem is shown clearly in the video.
- Please upload that video through https://www.sendspace.com/ and let us know the URL, we will assist you at our earliest convenience.
There are no reviews yet.